Upcoming 5K events:
Rodeo Run Race Packets are now available for pick-up at WL1 Fitness Center through February 25th.
Join team bp fitness for the Buckaroo Shuffle at Energy Park
- Light refreshments will be available to all who participate.
- Masks and social distancing are requried while under the pavilion before and after the race.
**This event hosted by the bp Fitness Center is for those who wish to participate virtually or do not want to drive downtown. If you choose to participate in this event, you may still particpate in the Rodeo run event downtown
Register with Team bp fitness for the 2022 Rodeo Run/Walk! In-person and virtual options available!
Date: Saturday, February 26th. Races start at 9:20am
- Team photo will be taken at 8:30am before start time
- Stop by check-in table located behind the sidewalk on Bagby Street, between Rusk & Capital
- Look for bp tent and flags
- Contact Stephen.Salazar@bp.com if you are out of state and need packets mailed to you.
All proceeds go to a good cause and support the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, supporting education right here in Texas!
- You will receive the official Rodeo Run dry wick shirt in your race packet
- We will be having a bp fitness --campus version of the Rodeo Run (date to be announced)
- You can participate in the bp fitness Rodeo Run training Strava Group!
- The opportunity to earn wellbeing points: 75 points for 5K, and 125 points for 10K. (Note: This applies only to benefits enrolled bp employees, spouses, domestic partners and/or retirees. Self-report participation via your StayWell portal for points via My Points following the race).
For more details, visit the Rodeo Run website or contact Stephen Salazar. We look forward to seeing you at the 2022 Rodeo Run/Walk!
New to running and want to build up to a 5K? Or perhaps you are looking to improve your 5K race time.
Follow the respective training plans below to help you reach your training goals!
6 Week Beginner 5K Training Plan
6 Week Intermediate 5K Training Plan
Download Volt training app and let us help you train- wherever you are! Fitness center members only.
Check out the Terry Hershey 5K Route we use for fun runs!