The bp Fitness Center at Helios Plaza is a 11,000 square foot facility located on the ground floor and includes the following features and services:
- Cardiovascular Equipment (40 total pieces) including: Life cycles, Recumbent cycles, Expresso Interactive Cycles, Precor steppers, Concept II Rowers, Precor treadmills, Nordic Track, Precor elliptical machines, AMT's, Incline trainers, Technogym Waves, Stepmills and Upper-body ergometer.
- Precor and Bodymaster selectorized strength training equipment and cable machines.
- Full free weights area icluding power rack, smith machine, olympic flat and incline press, 45 degree leg press, dumbbells up to 120 lbs., various benches and stations.
- Exercise Classes with Certified Instructors: Interval Bench, Step Aerobics, Muscle Toning, Kickbox Aerobics, Pilates and Yoga.
- Full cycling studio and Group cycling classes
- Amenities and Services: Private locker rooms, showers, day lockers only (with programmable combination locks), complimentary workout and shower towels, locker room products (liquid soap, shampoo, deodorant, lotion, shaving cream, sunscreen, mouthwash and hairspray) fitness assessments, personal training instruction and program design.
- Personalised viewing screens on all cardio equipment with cable TV programming.
- Seating area in locker rooms with TV
- Energy Park outdoor recreation facility.
- Outdoor Bocce Ball court (bocce balls available in HPWC).
- Off site activities: outdoor 2.2 - 15 mile running trail (located at Terry Hershey Park 1/3 mile away).
- Organized team activities: corporate fun run participation, "Fat Boys" running club (ladies welcome), MS 150 cycling training, Houston Marathon training.
- Fitness Programming throughout the year, events include: fitness incentives, cancer screenings, cholesterol screenings, blood pressure screenings, blood drives, stress management, flu shots and nutrition.
Hours of operation:
5:00 am - 7:00 pm, Monday - Thursday
5:00 am - 6:00 pm, Friday
7:00 AM to 12:00 PM, Saturday (beginning October 9th)
- No one below the age of 18 is allowed to use the Fitness Center
- Only members who have had Fitness Assessments may use the Fitness Center—this means no guests
- The bp Fitness Center is not responsible for lost, left or missing items.
- Members must wear proper attire while in the Fitness Center. Athletic foot wear should be worn. Men are required to wear shirts. Women should not wear halter tops, jog bras, or thongs.
Phone: 832- 664-4568